4-Ingredient Vegan Protein Pancakes:
This is one of my absolute favourite recipes: easy, quick and delicious. These vegan pancakes are packed with healthy ingredients and make a perfect post-workout meal.
* 120g instant oats
* 1 medium ripe banana
* 1.5 cup non-dairy milk (I use unsweetened soy milk)
* 25g vegan protein powder (I use MyProtein Vegan blend in chocolate flavour)
1. Preheat a nonstick pan on medium heat.
2. Place the oats in a blender or food processor. Blend, or process, until the oats resemble a fine flour.
3. Add the milk and the banana and blend till the mixture is smooth.
4. Add the protein powder and blend again. If the batter looks too thick, add a little more milk.
5. Pour 2 tbsp of the batter onto the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes and flip them with a spatula when bubbles have formed on the surface and the edges are slightly dry.
6. Cook until browned on the other side.
7. Top with your favourite fruit, nut butter or syrup and enjoy!
Guest Author Bio:
Arantxa leads a vegan lifestyle and is committed to healthy eating and showing others that you can build a strong, athletic physique with an animal-product free diet plan! Her Instagram is dedicated to delicious recipes just like this one, inspiring others to get healthy and active, and campaigning against animal cruelty. She has recently completed the LDNM Bikini Guide and is great to follow for delicious meal ideas, and for the #LDNMLadies too!