A delicious, simple and healthy meal; Prawn Stir Fry.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 250g prawns (cooked and peeled)
- 300g shirataki noodles
- 250g oriental vegetables mix
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of tamari (or soy) sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 10g ginger, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sesame seeds and parsley to garnish
- Heat your wok until it’s very hot. Add coconut oil, it should start to smoke – then the garlic, ginger and stir for few seconds.
- Add prawns, cayenne pepper, chilli powder, sesame oil and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes before adding vegetable mix.
- Flip and toss vegetables in the wok. After 2-3 minutes vegetables should start to soften then add your tamari (or soy) sauce and fish sauce, shirataki noodles and stir fry for further 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle over some sesame seeds, fresh parsley and lime juice and tuck in.
Macros Per Serving (serves 2):
- Kcals: 318
- Protein: 35g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fat: 13.5g