Try these delicious ham, egg and cheese Grilled Tortilla Wraps!
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 4 tortillas
- 50g ham (sliced into thin sticks)
- 2 eggs (hard boiled and chopped)
- 25g cheddar (grated)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno chillies from a jar (drained and chopped)
- 2 handfuls spinach (chopped)
- Lay 2 tortillas side-by-side on a grill pan.
- Scatter over all of the ingredients, then top with remaining tortillas.
- Cook under a medium heat for 3 mins until slightly crisp and golden.
- Turn, then cook the other side for 3 mins until the cheese has melted.
- Cut into wedges to serve. Great with guacamole or salsa.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 363
- Protein: 21g
- Carbs: 42g
- Fat: 13g