Another delicious, warming and nutritious breakfast for you guys to try, our Apple and Raspberry Proats
- 1 apple
- 50g raspberries
- 35g rolled/porridge oats
- 200ml almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- (25g) scoop LDNM strawberry whey
- Place the whey protein, oats and cinnamon into a mixing bowl, and stir until combined evenly.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract, before stirring again (with a fork) until combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl mash the raspberries using a fork, and shred the apple with a grater.
- Add the fruit to the oats, and mix again until smooth.
- Decant the mixture into a sealable container, close and let it sit whole night in the fridge.
- Remove in the morning, heat it up over 3-5 minutes in a pan (or not) and top up with (optional) fresh figs and pomegranate!
- Kcals: 320
- Protein: 26g
- Carbs: 48g
- Fats: 4g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations and spread the LDNM Community online!